1. Eastern Conference Championship and we get Doris Burke as color analyst - ugh!
2. Can’t believe I’m saying this but Wanamaker was better than Kemba:
Kemba last 5 games 2 pointers - 21-36 (58%)Kemba last 5 games 3 pointers - 5-34 (15%)
3. I understand the genius paper boy Brad Stevens is supposed to be able draw up genius plays but instead he lets Celtics have possessions where Kemba and Tatum dribble out the shot clock and settle for Antoine-like fall away three pointers
4. Jayson Tatum is turning into Paul Pierce in front of our very eyes - choking in the clutch: from 7:20 left in the fourth quarter - Tatum was 0-7
5. Can’t believe I’m saying this but Celtics don’t win without Gordon Hayward
6. Clippers knocked out - Doc Rivers officially most over-rated coach in sports - with that talent?
7. NBA basketball can’t be a serious sport with that officiating (Vegas baby?)
8. Why is Brad allowing Semi Ojeleye to take three pointers in the playoffs: 4 for his last 21 (19%)
9. 10 fast break points is terrible - I saw Marcus Smart not pass to Jaylen Brown under the hoop all alone to take a three pointer - which he missed
* 3 pointers 1st quarter - 4-8 (50%)* 3 pointers 2nd quarter - 4-10 (40%)
* 3 pointers 3rd quarter - 5-12 (42%)* 3 pointers 4th quarter - 2-6 (33%)
* 3 pointers OT…………. - 0-4 (0%)
10. For you gamblers out there - Brady usually responds after being called out